Non Attendance Cremation for an Affordable $1995.00**
Affordable Excellence in Funeral Care
A Direct Cremation is the simplest and most affordable cremation service.
If you prefer not to have a traditional funeral service or plan to hold a private memorial service at a future date, Direct Cremation is an option you may wish to consider.
What is Direct Cremation?
Direct Cremation is a funeral option where the cremation takes place prior to you coming together for a personal Ash Scattering or Memorial Service. It is like having a traditional funeral in reverse
With some simple formalities taken care of, the cremation can be personal and private as desired for you and your family.
Why are More Australians Opting for Australian Direct Cremation Services?
- Once Australian Direct Cremations is contacted we transfer your loved one into our care.
- Arrangements are then made for a non-attendance Cremation Funeral to take place.
- Once the Crematorium makes the ashes available, we return them to you and your family.
- At this stage, you can decide to make your family’s own arrangements.
What’s included in the Low Cost Cremation price?
The following is an itemized list of what’s included:
- Professional Fees
- Eco Coffin (Standard Size)
- Cremation Only Fees
- Death Certificate from Registry of Birth, Deaths & Marriages
- Doctors Cremation Certificate X 2**
- All necessary paperwork
Please note some areas and facilities a transfer fee starting from $350 is applicable, depending on the location
* *Cremation certificate issued by medical practitioner plus a certificate from Medical referee.